Klein Tools Broad-Head Bull Pin 1-1/16''
Klein Tools Broad-Head Bull Pin 1-1/16'' (27.0 mm)
- Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
- Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes.
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
- Below the head, squared-off shoulders have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench or spanner to loosen wedged bull pins.
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up.
- Heat treated for strength.
- Black finish for rust resistance.
- Top Diameter: 1-1/16'' (27.0 mm)
- Point Diameter:1/4'' (6.4 mm)
- Length: 10'' (254.0 mm)
- Weight: 1.60 lbs. (0.73 kg)
- Finish: Black-Oxide
- Material: Steel
- Special Features: Broad head for larger striking surface
- Type: Tapered
|Product weight:||0,73 Kg|
|Dimensions(LxWxH) ( length × width ):||27,00 × 2,70 cm|