Meindl Airstream Forestry Safety Boots - grey-red
German Forestry Association tested in line with EN ISO 20345, Class II, SB and EN ISO 17249, Protection Class 1. Sporty Meindl Airstream boots - innovative safety footwear for chainsaw users with cut protection and steel toe caps. German Forestry Association design demands for "Forestry Safety Boots" have been implemented adding to an entire "package" of tried and tested trekking details.
- FPA-tested. EN ISO 20345, SB and EN ISO 17249, Protection Class 1.
- BGR 191 - Now also approved with orthopaedic insoles!
- Front high enough for cut protection with a 23 cm long tongue.
- 2-component sole: Very non-slip, abrasion-resistant rubber with movable lamellae characterise the outer sole area. On the inside, the sole is equipped with an open, self-cleaning profile. The strong web profiling provides additional grip even on slippery surfaces.
- Flexible PU midsole as shock absorber.
- Supination and pronation support.
- Innovative lacing system DigaFix: With this lacing system, the pull starts deeper and reaches further. This means that the foot is positioned better in the heel area.
- MFSystem: Gore-Tex lining with MFSystem - a specially developed foam padding. Fits perfectly.
- AirRevolution System (AirStream): Very high breathability which is about 33% above the average of other Gore-Tex boots.
- When walking, the built-in pump system ensures additional moisture wicking.
- Upper material: suede leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Footbed: Air-Active drysole, removable
- Outsole: Meindl Rock Grip
- significant red, hand-pulled rubber belt to protect the leather
- visible PU support zones in the wedge
- sewn padded flap
- Shaft height 17.5 cm.
- Weight 2200 g (size 43)
- Care with Meindl Sportwax and Wet-Proof