Reactor 3 I Shock absorber without Connector
Shock absorber with a lanyard and no connector.
Note: tear absorber are disposable and may no longer be used after release!
- parts exposed to abrasion covered with a tubular webbing
- shock absorber covered with a textile sheath
- shock absorber can be easily taken out and dried
- methodical and identification label is placed inside the textile cover
- maximum length including connectors and shock absorber cannot extend 2 m
- carabiners can be fixed by a plastic holder which also protects webbing against wearing trough
- possibility to stitch-in a connector (EN 362)
- length of completely ripped out fall absorber 140 cm
- Lengths: 85 cm (105 cm total length) or 155 cm (165 cm total length)
- Strength: min. 15 kN
- Certification: CE 1019, EN 355